Attention first time home buyers: Looking in Orlando?
Purchasing your first house is a big deal. But it can also be a little scary. It's wise to have an experienced agent looking out for your highest interests, and you'll probably need some advice along the way. I am absolutely trained and qualified in Orlando real estate, and would love to provide my services with buying your first home.
Not all REALTORS® are equally able to help YOU find your first home. My dedication to my clients is what sets me apart. When you hire Independence Realty Group to help with your first home purchase, here's what you can expect:
• From finding the right home among all the properties in Orlando, to providing expert guidance on closing costs, I'll lead you through every turn of the home-buying process.
• Need assistance with nailing down a wish list of features and amenities that you want in your home, your neighborhood, and your school district? I'm the local specialist, and would love to help.
• I'll walk you through the overwhelming financial nuts and bolts of buying a house, including the assorted mortgages and home buying methods to choose from.
• I will make sure you see all the houses that meet your needs, and closely watch all new listings.
• Rest assured that I'll do everything in my power to do away with all the worry and stress that goes along with buying your home.
I'm ready to work for you -- finding the right home in the Orlando area is my business!
Contact me at 407-592-3943 if you can't find your dream home listed here. I'll search the MLS plus use my industry contacts to find the homes in the Orlando area that match your needs.